Using Norton security on your Mac systems? Then you must have encountered that sometimes your antivirus does not get opened or the application does not launch itself while you try to open it. In such circumstances, you face problems while you launch the application due to which you are exposed to the threat which is lurking outside. When it happens, customers are not able to run a malware scan on their Mac systems and any virus or malicious code can enter their system and as the antivirus is not working, also it will not be able to fix those corrupted files which are being infected by the virus attack. So the only option left is to solve the issues before any virus attack happens, which is just a matter of time as no one has escaped from the virus attacks due to the internet. So it advisable that you solve this issue properly and then run the application to protect yourself from the phishing activities. So, if you are unable to solve such technical issues then you should get in touch with the experts through Norton Support Number toll-free. Otherwise, you can also follow the steps which are provided below by our experts.
Steps to Fix Problems opening Norton for Mac
- First of all, you have to close and exit all the applications which are running on your Mac and then restart your system.
- And after restarting, if the antivirus does not work then you are required to uninstall the Norton using Remove Symantec Mac Files tool and then reinstall the program.
- Also, make sure when you uninstall the program, the tool removes all the files related to the program.
- Now browse through the official website of the application and then download the file “RemoveSymantecMacFiles.zip” and then click on the “finder” icon in the dock to save the file in the finder.
- Click on “go” then on “downloads” in the menu bar to enter the “download folder”.
- Go to your Safari browser and open the “RemoveSymantecMacFiles folder”.
- After opening the folder, control-click on “RemoveSymantecMacFiles.command” file and then click on “open with” and go to “terminal”.
- In the “terminal window” enter the administrator password and then press “return”.
- If you want to remove all the files related to antivirus then type “1” and press “return” and when all the files have been deleted you have to type “y” in the terminal window and then click on “return” to restart your Mac.
- After that, users are required to follow the procedure of Norton Installation again to carefully install it again on your Mac.
Get Norton Antivirus Support If your Application Does Not Open
If you still face this issue even after following the steps then you should get in touch with the experts through Norton Antivirus Support number toll-free for the best and quick support by the experienced technicians.